Monday 22 October 2012

A BIT MORE HALLOWEEN MAGIC - JUST FOR FUN..

Before its too late to show you I have some more spooky projects by the ladies to share!  Firstly a slide mailer creation by LYNNE (I see Lynne has used one of our little swirly frames on her latest super cool blog project - I'm just re-playing with these myself, and they are fun - however I digress, so on with the evenings show!) -


Loving the colours Lynne has used here, and of course our poisons plate CI-360 can be used all year around, as well as for Halloween, in a Steampunky kind of a way perhaps?!

DANIELE has also been playing with this stamp and has made this fabulous card - check out her blog for further instructions - great stuff Daniele, and nice use of our crackle stamp CI-116 in black too!



Such a lovely black spider crawling in on the scene, bottom left - yuk!

And finally BRENDA has been having fun in a creepy kind of a way -


both inside and outside - and another 'cute' spider making its appearance here - appropriate as they are making an appearance in my house too - coming in from the cold about now I guess!

Marvellous - thanks all!

Back soon,

Jean x


10 comments:

Netty said...

Smashingly spooky projects

Lucy said...

Really wonderful projects!

Lucy x

Words and Pictures said...

I'm a huge fan of Lynne's and Brenda's work, and these pieces are no exception. Great to catch up with Daniele's project too... wonderful inspiration all round!
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

The three are really amazing, and so beautiful !... Bravo! Coco x

Caroline said...

And these are examples of why I LOVE & have joined your blog!! I rest my case! Lol x

Redanne said...

Such talented ladies, such wonderful creations. All gorgeous.

Sue said...

Great Halloween projects ladies

nefertiti said...

Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!I'm afraid!!!lol!!they are three fantastic creations!!! bizz

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

What a beautiful creations and also what a beautiful stamps.
lovely greet
Marja

ionabunny said...

Ooh, lovely spookylicious projects