Sunday 10 January 2016

MORE GOODIES FROM THE TEAM....

I have to say I'm sick of rain and mud - we walked little Monty on the beach today, just to avoid the mud in the park! He needs a bath every time we go out.  Must be horrible to have your house flooded as many poor souls have recently.  I'm very glad indeed that I live up a hill!

We have a challenge running at the mo, although its very quiet on that page so far!  Don't forget to get your laces, buttons and bits and bobs out (plus a CI stamp or an image or two) and link in HERE as soon as you can.

Meanwhile I have some more gorgeous pieces of inspiration for you by the team....

This rather beautiful card by lovely Joanna for instance...


..... sporting a beautiful lacy background, from a doilie stamp designed by Gio.

Followed by an ever so pretty shrine make by Flo...


..... with lacy interior and dress form looking lovely within.  Also loving the white painted charm frame at the top surrounding the clock, and the feathers!

Plus a fabulous hanging from Effie....



....with CI-385 in the frame.

Last but not least I have this fine card, and bottle covered with pretty buttons and flutterbies, by Sylvie....




..... those doilies by Gio are definitely looking lush again on this bottle top and card - with stunning white embossing!

Which is your favourite make?

Thanks to all,

Back soon,

Jean x

10 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!!! They are all really fabulous, impossible to choose!! Great makes!

rachel said...

much deliciousness Jean - impossible to choose - great inspiration though - must get a wriggle on and get my entry made. I sympathise with you about the mud - its very soggy here too. Big hugs rachel x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Beautiful creations!
Jean, I can relate. The weather doesn't normally put me up nor down and I'm not one to seek the sun but that said, it has been one dismal, dreich day after another at the moment!
Wishes
Lynne

Jane said...

Lovely makes.....the month seems to be flying by but I really hope to join the fun x

Gerrina said...

Fun and beautiful inspiration again! Thanks all!
Have to get my ribbon and make sure that some lands on my paper instead of getting dustier and dustier...

Craftyfield said...

My mojo has been very quiet since Christmas so I haven't started thinking about the Bits & Bobs, but soon...
Difficult to have a favourite among this lot, Joanna's flower arrangements are always a hit with me but Effie's feminine make is clever as well as gorgeous. Sylvie's jar... wow! I am considering pinching the idea. Last but not least I love the colours of Flo's shrine.

Sid said...

Fab designs !!

Cocofolies said...

Wow!!!! Fabulous samples by my team-mates, I'm really in awe in front of their great imagination and wonderful talent!!
Thanks for sharing Jean! and good luck for the weather... Not really better in France to tell you the truth :)
Coco xx

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful creations! love them all,gorgeous thanks for nice inspiration ;O))

Trademark Lawyer said...

I really adore that heart wreath!